Limited-edition Printed Cotton Jersey
Introducing Spoonflower-printed fabric, our newest collaboration through The School of Making. Because this fabric is limited edition, we suggest ordering enough fabric yardage at a time to fully complete your project. If you need help determining how much fabric to purchase, please contact us at +1.256.760.1090. Learn more here on our Journal.
• 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey (approx. 9.8 oz. per linear yard) in Natural
• Printed by Spoonflower with grey eco-friendly, water-based inks and dyes
• 56” wide; unwashed yardage
• Available in whole yards
• Choose from Anna’s Garden or New Leaves designsColor Chart Quantity
Essential Sewing Kit
Our Essential Sewing Kit includes Gingher 5" Knife Edge scissors, 1 package each #10 Milliners, 20 #9 Sharps, and 16 assorted Milliners, plus Clover tailor's chalk, seam ripper, glass head pins, and Button Craft thread in each of our nine colors. Supplies come in our organic 10" Zipper Bag. Great as a home kit and for sewing on-the-go.Quantity
2016 Build a Wardrobe
Join our Build a Wardrobe program to create your own hand-sewn wardrobe designed for use with our Studio Book Series. Each quarter, you will receive an exclusive printed and digital pattern, instructions, and enough fabric and thread to make basic garments in the colors of your choice. You will also have exclusive access to order custom DIY kits for that pattern. Subscribe at any time and receive the previous materials. Free domestic ground shipping. International orders subject to additional charge. Visit our Journal for more information.
• January: Maggie Dress Pattern - 3 length variations (top, tunic, and dress)
• April: Alabama Sweater Top Pattern - 3 length variations (crop, top, and tunic) + 4 sleeve variations
• July: Walking Cape Pattern - 3 pocket variations
• October: Full Wrap Skirt Pattern - 3 variations (Full Wrap, Half, and Pull-on) in three lengths: 21”, 24” and 26”Quantity