Alabama Studio Sewing Patterns
Alabama Studio Sewing Patterns is a guide to customizing your garments for the best and most flattering fit possible. To conserve paper and reduce our ecological footprint, the book comes with a CD that includes patterns graded in sizes XS through XXL, stencils, and instruction, as well as three new patterns: the A-Line Dress/Top/Tunic, the Long and Short Wrap Skirt, and the Classic Coat/Jacket/Cardigan. Please see below for CD details.
• Each book signed by author Natalie Chanin
• 179 pages
• 9 core garment patterns with up to 34 standard variations, plus three bonus pocket patterns
• Patterns from the entire Alabama Studio Book Series with the additional XXL size
• 5 full-scale stencil designs, plus a free bonus download of our Large Scallops Artwork, available here
• Patterns formatted for tiled, home printing and full-scale printing at a copy shopQuantity
Fold-over Elastic Color Card
Featuring all our Fold-Over Elastic Ribbon options, this color card can help you to match the elastic to the fabric of your pants or skirt.
• Includes all 24 elastic ribbon colors that we offer
• Elastic ribbon is made with a center ridge for easy folding
• Shipped for free via USPS First Class MailQuantity
A great addition to your sewing box, our magnetic pin cushion can be used to hold pins and needles in your sewing studio. It can also be used as a paperweight and to hold paper clips in an office. Basic and stenciled versions available.
• Made from durable, 100% organic cotton canvas
• Filled with rice
• Measures approximately 4” x 5”
• Machine sewn in our Building 14 production facility
• Add glass head pins belowColor Chart Quantity