Alabama Studio Style
Expanding on the techniques discussed in Alabama Stitch Book, Alabama Studio Style explores new stitching, beading, and stenciling techniques. Full of sewing and home décor projects, Alabama Studio Style also includes some of Natalie’s favorite recipes – proving that true style extends to our wardrobe, our home, our dinner table, and the care we show to the natural world.
• Written by Natalie Chanin; each book is signed
• 175 pages
• Includes instruction for 23 projects and 9 recipes
• Paper garment patterns includedQuantity
Fold-Over Elastic Ribbon
Use our grosgrain Fold-Over Elastic Ribbon along the waist of your hand-sewn pants and skirts. Available in 24 colors.
• Shindo brand
• Sold by the yard
• Elastic ribbon is made with a center ridge for easy folding
• Easy to stitch through
• Made in JapanColor Chart Quantity
A favorite of our artisans and us here at The Factory, Elegant Stitches, is a comprehensive, illustrated guide to numerous embroidery stitches, ranging from simple to complex. It is indispensable to the novice and the experienced sewer alike.
• Written by Judith Baker Montano
• 176 pages
• Spiral bound
• Includes instructions and illustrations for a variety of embroidery stitchesQuantity