Limited-edition Printed Cotton Jersey
Introducing Spoonflower-printed fabric, our newest collaboration through The School of Making. Because this fabric is limited edition, we suggest ordering enough fabric yardage at a time to fully complete your project. If you need help determining how much fabric to purchase, please contact us at +1.256.760.1090. Learn more here on our Journal.
• 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey (approx. 9.8 oz. per linear yard)
• Printed by Spoonflower with eco-friendly, water-based inks and dyes
• Natural fabric is printed in grey; Sand fabric is printed in teal
• 56” wide; unwashed yardage
• Available in whole yards
• Choose from Anna’s Garden, New Leaves, or Daisy designsColor Chart Quantity
Hand-dyed Organic Indigo Fabric
Our 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey is dyed by hand at Stony Creek Colors in Nashville, Tennessee to create our Indigo fabric. To ensure constancy in dye lots, we recommend ordering all the fabric you will need for a project at the same time. Please note that due to the hand-dyed nature, the fabric you receive may vary slightly from what is pictured. Available for a limited time and in limited quantities.
• 56” wide; approximately 9.8 ounces per linear yard
• Available in 2 colors
• Dye lots may vary slightly
• Sold in whole yard cuts
• Fabric is prewashed
• Made in the USA
• Call us at 1.256.760.1090 to help determine how much fabric you will needColor Chart Quantity
Organic Cotton Color Card
Containing our 25 staple, organic medium-weight jersey fabric colors, our color card will allow you to see all our fabric colors in person, in one place. Use it for project inspiration, but please keep in mind, due to our small batch dyeing process, fabric colors may vary slightly from what is shown on the color card.
• Includes all 25 standard fabric colors
• Please note that dye lots may vary slightly from what is shown on the color card
• Shipped for free via USPS First Class MailQuantity