Wohl Cutting Boards
The late Edward Wohl was an award-winning woodworker who designed and constructed wooden furniture since 1970 from his home and workspace in southwestern Wisconsin. He trained a team of master craftsman who carry on the tradition and create timeless wooden pieces that are both pieces of art as well as functional tools and furnishings. Offered in two sizes, these cutting boards are handmade by seamlessly joining sections of a single piece of bird’s-eye Maple wood. Though the pieces are joined, the color is consistent throughout, and each cutting board has a velvet-smooth finish.
• Available in Maple in two different sizes: 11" x 15.5" Rectangle or 14" Round
• Hand wash using mild soap and warm water; towel dry
• Visit here for more care instructions
• Handmade in the USA
• Ships within 1 – 3 daysColor Chart Quantity
Small Color Block Glass
This glass is part of the Shelter Collection @ Alabama Chanin—a collaboration with The Commons—which celebrates American-made artistry. Each glass is hand blown, creating a unique and one-of-a-kind shape and texture. The small glass can be used for water or wine, holding up to an 8 oz. pour. Learn more about our collaboration with the South Carolina-based company on the Journal.
• Size: 2 3/4" wide x 2 5/8" tall
• Sold as shown
• Hand blown to order
• Made by and ships from STARworks in Star, North Carolina
• Please allow up to two weeks for delivery
• See how this glass is made here.Quantity
Indigo Slate Dinner Plate
From Heath Ceramics' original Coupe line designed in the 1940s, the rimless dinner plate design is very versatile and has a classic design. Microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe.
• Size: 10.75” diameter
• Shown in Indigo Slate
• Made in and ships from California
• Please allow four to eight weeks for deliveryQuantity