Magdalena Factory Dress DIY Kit
Our Factory Dress features a high neckline, fitted bust, princess seams, and a flared bottom. This kit comes ready-to-sew with all fabric and thread. All kits are made to order from 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey—please note that this can take up to two weeks.
• Difficulty level: Intermediate
• Measures approximately 39” from the shoulder
• Stencil: Magdalena
• Shown here in Black/Navy with the reverse applique technique
• Choose your size and colorway below—thread to match
• Follow construction instructions for Camisole/Tank Dress on page 70 of Alabama Studio Sewing Patterns
• Technique instructions available on page 151 of Alabama Studio Sewing Patterns
• Choose to customize your kit here.
Womens XS S M L XL XXL Chest (inches) 28-30 30-32 32-34 36-38 40-42 44-46 Waist (inches) 23-24 25-26 27-28 30-32 33-35 35-36 Hip (inches) 32-33 34-35 36-37 38-39 40-42 43-44 Mens XS S M L XL XXL Waist (inches) 25-28 28-30 31-33 34-36 38-40 42-44 Chest (inches) 32-33 35-37 38-40 41-43 45-47 49-51
2014 Swatch of the Month
Join our 2014 Swatch of the Month Club to sample a variety of our techniques and designs. You will receive all 12 months at once, each month features two 10” x 16” rectangles of 100% organic cotton. Kit comes stenciled and ready-to-sew with all of the notions needed to complete that month’s unique design. Each swatch will focus on a different Alabama Chanin stencil or embroidery technique. Instructions and techniques available in Alabama Studio Sewing + Design. One-time subscription fee + free shipping. Choose your colorway below. View our 2015 Swatch of the Month here.
You can subscribe at any time and will receive the previous swatch kits with your membership. Learn more about the Swatch of the Month Club on our Journal.Color Chart Quantity
Magdalena Scarf DIY Kit
The perfect accessory for cool weather, our scarf kit comes ready-to-sew with all fabric and thread. All kits are made to order from 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey—please note that this can take up to two weeks.
• Difficulty level: Beginner
• Measures 23” x 72”
• Stencil: Magdalena
• Shown here in Earth/Earth with the reverse appliqué technique
• Choose your colorway below—thread to match
• Technique instructions available on page 95 of Alabama Studio Sewing + Design
• Learn to make this at our Intro To Hand Sewing Workshop.Color Chart Quantity