Root to Leaf
In Root to Leaf: A Southern Chef Cooks Through the Seasons, chef Steven Satterfield creates simple recipes that make use of the whole plant. The colorful images round out this beautiful book. Satterfield, who is chef of the award-winning Atlanta restaurant Miller Union, creates astounding regional dishes that celebrate the world of fresh produce and farmstead-inspired, everyday cuisine.Quantity
This short apron is machine sewn from 100% organic cotton canvas and comes hand stenciled with a geometric pattern on the body. It features a center pocket, two pockets at the waist, and crossed ties at the back. Ideal to wear while working in the kitchen, in the garden, or on your next art or sewing project.
• Measures approximately 24” in length
• One size fits most
• Shown in Sand; choose your color below
• Wash gently + Hang to dry
• Made in Alabama in our Building 14 production facility
• Ships within one weekColor Chart Quantity
Smithey Cast Iron Skillet
Designed in Charleston, South Carolina, and handcrafted in the USA, Smithey Ironware Co.’s cast iron skillet features an ergonomic handle, smooth finish, two pour spouts, and holes on each end for easy hanging. The skillet is pre-seasoned in Smithey’s shop. This utilitarian kitchen staple is sure to be used in your family’s kitchen for generations to come.
• 10” in diameter and 2” deep
• Visit Smithey’s website for tips on cleaning and caring for your cast iron
• Handmade in the USA
• Ships within 1 – 3 daysQuantity