Reclaimed Down Wrap
Made in collaboration with Patagonia, the Reclaimed Down Wrap is created from repurposed Patagonia down jackets. Each wrap is truly one-of-a-kind and represents a circular economy method of manufacturing that reflects sustainability by upcycling into a new form. The wrap features organic cotton trims, and its deep patch pockets and generous size make it the perfect warm addition to your cold-weather wardrobe. Learn more on the Journal.
- Made from reclaimed Patagonia down jackets
- 100% organic medium-weight jersey trim
- Measures approximately 27" wide x 76" long
*Excluded from all sales and promotions
Composition + Care
- Machine-sewn in our Bldg. 14 production facility
- Available in Blue. Color blocking will vary; one size
- Wash gently + Hang to dry
- Repurposed in Alabama
- In stock; ships in 1 – 3 days
Our garments are carefully made to order for you, ensuring we utilize our organic cotton fabrics in the most responsible way.