The Stitch Journal makes it easy to work through The Geometry of Hand-Sewing one stitch at a time to build and perfect your skills—start with the most basic, easy stitches and work through towards the more complex. This skill-building tool gives you the opportunity to practice challenging stitches before applying them to a larger project or garment. Collect and save your stitch samples in the heavy-duty binder and use as a studio resource for future projects.
• 2 The School of Making Binders
• 50 sheets for organizing and storing stitch samples—30-4 swatch pages, 15–1 swatch pages, 5 note pages
• 5 yards of 100% Organic Medium-weight Cotton Jersey in Natural
• 6 spools of Slate Button Craft Thread
• 6 spools of Dogwood Button Craft Thread
• 2 spools of Dark Grey Embroidery Floss
• 2 spools of Tea Embroidery Floss
• 3oz of mixed beads
• 3oz of Brown Chop Beads
• 3oz of Brown Seed Beads
• 3oz of Black Bugle Beads
• 1 erasable pen from The School of Making and 1 chalk pencil
*Excluded from all sales and promotions.