Striped Table Runner DIY Kit
An ideal project for the home, the table runner makes a great addition to your living space. This kit comes ready-to-sew with all fabric and thread you will need. All kits are made-to-order from 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey. Learn the embroidery stitches shown here with Natalie in her newest Bluprint course, "The New Embroidery", and achieve the look shown here by adding on the Embroidery Sampler.
• Difficulty level: Beginner to intermediate
• Approximately 14” x 60”
• Shown in: Blue Slate on White with mixed embroidery, reverse and negative reverse appliqué
• Instructions not included; instructions for embroidery stitches found in The Geometry of Hand-Sewing
• Allow up to two weeks for delivery
*Excluded from all sales and promotions.
• Top layer: Stenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey
• Bottom layer: Unstenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey
• 3 spools of Button Craft Thread
• The School of Making label
• Stitch Sampler: 8" x 10" practice sample
• Organic cotton bag for storage
• The School of Making postcards
Cut, stenciled, ready-to-sew, and designed by you