Abstract Negative Reverse Placement Poncho DIY Kit
Our Abstract Negative Reverse Placement Poncho is a versatile cover-up and a great layering piece. This kit comes ready-to-sew with all fabric and thread you will need. All kits are made-to-order from 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey.
- Difficulty level: Beginner
- Measures approximately 24" in length and 38" to point
- Shown in: Verdant/Parchment in negative reverse appliqué
- Instructions not included; instructions for construction: page 64 of Alabama Studio Sewing + Design
- Allow up to two weeks for delivery
*Excluded from all sales and promotions.
- Top layer for placement: Stenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey
- Bottom layer: Un-stenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey
- 1 spool of Button Craft Thread
- The School of Making label
- Stitch Sampler: 8" x 10" practice sample
- Organic cotton bag for storage
- The School of Making postcards
Cut, stenciled, ready-to-sew, and designed by you