Reclaimed Down Long Scarf
Made in collaboration with Patagonia, the Reclaimed Down Long Scarf is created from repurposed Patagonia down jackets. Each long scarf is truly one-of-a-kind and represents a circular economy method of manufacturing that reflects sustainability by upcycling into a new form. The long scarf features organic cotton trims, and its generous length and cozy feel make it the perfect cold weather accessory. Learn more on the Journal.
- Made from reclaimed Patagonia down jackets
- 100% organic medium-weight jersey trim
- Measures approximately 9" wide x 72" long
Composition + Care
- Machine-sewn in our Bldg. 14 production facility
- Available in Black; one size
- Wash gently + Hang to dry
- Repurposed in Alabama
- Made to order; please allow two – four weeks for delivery
Our garments are carefully made to order for you, ensuring we utilize our organic cotton fabrics in the most responsible way.