Reclaimed Down Short Scarf
TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Made in collaboration with Patagonia, the Reclaimed Down Short Scarf is created from repurposed Patagonia down jackets. Each short scarf is truly one-of-a-kind and represents a circular economy method of manufacturing that reflects sustainability by upcycling into a new form. Featuring organic cotton trims, this cozy scarf is the perfect cold weather accessory to add to your wardrobe. Learn more on the Journal.
- Made from reclaimed Patagonia down jackets
- 100% organic medium-weight jersey trim
- Measures approximately 9" wide x 42" long
Composition + Care
- Machine-sewn in our Bldg. 14 production facility
- Available in Black; one size
- Wash gently + Hang to dry
- Repurposed in Alabama
- Made to order; please allow two – four weeks for delivery
Our garments are carefully made to order for you, ensuring we utilize our organic cotton fabrics in the most responsible way.