Alabama Fur Pencil Skirt Kit
The Pencil Skirt is a wardrobe staple, and this kit offers a skirt that features an embroidery treatment pulled from the Alabama Chanin archives—the textural Alabama Fur. The kit comes complete with all of the fabric, thread, and embroidery floss you will need. Learn more about hand-sewing from our Craftsy classes here.
Please note: Always test all embellishments for stretchability as deeply embellished cotton jersey may lose some of its stretch through this process. For garments with ample decorative stitching, beading, or embroidery, we suggest choosing one size larger than your regular size. For specific garment measurements, please call +1.256.760.1090.
• Top layer for placement: Stenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey.
• Bottom layer: Un-stenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey
• 1 spool of Button Craft Thread, 10 spools of embroidery floss, and fold-over elastic.
• The School of Making label
• Stitch Sampler: 8" x 10" practice sample
• Organic cotton bag for storage
• The School of Making postcards
Please note: Our Cream thread is currently backordered. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery on kits containing Cream thread.
Cut, stenciled, ready-to-sew, and designed by you