Children's Reusable, Non-Medical Grade Face Mask
Our Children’s Face Masks are reusable, washable, durable, and made from 100% organic cotton. Elastic is used to hold each mask in place during wear, and to ensure a snug yet comfortable fit for children. The tight weave of this durable cotton creates a semi-impermeable fabrication that provides protection and breathability. An interior pocket is also sewn inside to offer an opportunity to insert filters to create another barrier for further protection.
These masks are washable and reusable, and designed to for kids-on-the-go:
- Safe, secure, and comfortable
- Top elastic strap makes pulling the mask up and down easy
- Bottom elastic strap prevents the mask from falling off and being lost.
The Bundles are ready-to-ship and are also available for same-day curbside pick up. Please reach out via email or phone to schedule a time for same-day curbside pick up.
Carlisle Sandy | 256.760.1090 x 105 email@example.com
Robin Hall | 256.760.1090
Alabama Chanin and Building 14 recommends you follow CDC guidelines and use FDA-approved items if possible and to use the Alabama Chanin items only as a last resort. This product has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This is not a N95 Respirator. This product has not been tested and is not considered a medical device. Use the product at your own risk. IF YOU REQUIRE IMMEDIATE PROTECTION, PLEASE CONSULT OUR ONLINE JOURNAL WHERE YOU'LL FIND LINKS FOR PATTERNS AND INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE YOUR OWN MASK.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS ITEM, WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR CANCELLATIONS.
*Excluded from all sales and promotions
- Machine washable for reuse. Any additional filters should be removed from interior pockets and discarded or washed separately depending on use.
- Wash before wearing and wash with detergent in warm to hot water, dry on medium to high heat.
- Avoid bleach and boiling temperatures to preserve elastic and extend the lifespan of the mask.
- For use, insert any clean filter into the interior pocket of a clean mask. Masks and filters should be washed separately after each exposure.
- Place filters in a mesh laundry bag and wash separately with detergent in warm to hot water. Dry on a medium to high heat.
- Made in the USA
- Ships in 1 – 7 days
Our garments are carefully made to order for you, ensuring we utilize our organic cotton fabrics in the most responsible way.