The Marie Swing Skirt Kit
Our Swing Skirt has an a-line shape, is fitted through the hips, and flares at the bottom. This kit comes ready-to-sew with all fabric and thread you will need. This kit is made-to-order from 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey featuring our hand-painted Marie stencil design. This double layer kit comes in our White / Natural colorway with Ecru paint. Learn more about hand-sewing from our Craftsy classes here.
• Difficulty level: Beginner
• Approximately 24” in length
• Instructions not included; instructions for construction: page 76 of Alabama Studio Sewing Patterns
• Allow up to two weeks for delivery
Please note: Always test all embellishments for stretchability as deeply embellished cotton jersey may lose some of its stretch through this process. For garments with ample decorative stitching, beading, or embroidery, we suggest choosing one size larger than your regular size. For specific garment measurements, please call +1.256.760.1090.
*Excluded from all sales and promotions.
• Top layer: Stenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey in White
• Bottom layer: Unstenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey in Natural
• Fold-over Elastic
• 4 spools of Button Craft Thread
• The School of Making label
• Stitch Sampler: 8" x 10" practice sample
• Organic cotton bag for storage
• The School of Making postcards
Cut, stenciled, ready-to-sew, and designed by you