Crafted from two layers of our luxurious 100% Organic Medium-weight Cotton (9.8 oz/yd), the Gilded Mask features a specialty paint treatment that gives the fabric a soft metallic glow. For maximum comfort, the interior layer of fabric and tie closures are unpainted.
The tight weave of this durable cotton creates a semi-impermeable fabrication that provides protection and breathability. An interior pocket is also sewn inside to offer an opportunity to insert filters to create another barrier for further protection. These masks are washable and reusable, and designed to meet the medical standards in an effort to support the prevention of the spread of COVID-19. DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS ITEM, WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR CANCELLATIONS.
For a mask with an elastic band, please see our Reusable Non-Medical Grade Face Masks.
We also offer Children's Reusable, Non-Medical Grade Face Masks designed for kids-on-the-go. With an elastic band, these masks offer a secure, comfortable, and safe fit for children. Available in single or bundle options.
If this is a gift, we will ship directly to the recipient and include a signed or anonymous donor note. Please enter the recipient's shipping information at checkout. If you would like to include a note, please add it to the shipping instructions section at checkout.
Click our Size Guide above for fit suggestions. Ships in 1 – 7 days.
Alabama Chanin and Building 14 recommends you follow CDC guidelines and use FDA-approved items if possible and to use the Alabama Chanin items only as a last resort. This product has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This is not an N95 Respirator. This product has not been tested or pre-washed. Use the product at your own risk. IF YOU REQUIRE IMMEDIATE PROTECTION, PLEASE CONSULT OUR ONLINE JOURNAL WHERE YOU'LL FIND LINKS FOR PATTERNS AND INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE YOUR OWN MASK.
*Excluded from all sales and promotions.
- Machine washable for reuse. Any additional filters should be removed from interior pockets and discarded or washed separately depending on use.
- Wash before wearing and wash with detergent in warm to hot water, dry on medium to high heat.
- Avoid bleach and boiling temperatures to extend the lifespan of the mask.
- For use, insert any clean filter into the interior pocket of a clean mask. Masks and filters should be washed separately after each exposure.
- Place filters in a mesh laundry bag and wash separately with detergent in warm to hot water. Dry on a medium to high heat.
- Made in the USA
- Ships in 1 – 7 days
Our garments are carefully made to order for you, ensuring we utilize our organic cotton fabrics in the most responsible way.