Reclaimed Down Scarf
Made in collaboration with Patagonia, the Reclaimed Down Scarf is created from repurposed Patagonia down jackets. Each scarf is truly one-of-a-kind and represents a circular economy method of manufacturing that reflects sustainability by upcycling into a new form. The scarf features organic cotton trim, and its generous length and cozy feel make it the perfect cold weather accessory. Learn more on the Journal.
*Please note that the pre-ordered items may take up to 6 weeks to ship.
• Made from reclaimed Patagonia down jackets
• 100% organic medium-weight jersey trim
• Long Scarf measures approximately 9.5” wide and 65.5” long
• Wrap Scarf measures approximately 27" wide x 76" long
Composition + Care
• Hybrid: Hand and machine sewn
• Available in Black.
• Wash gently + Hang to dry
• Repurposed in Alabama
Our garments are carefully made to order for you, ensuring we utilize our organic cotton fabrics in the most responsible way.