Reclaimed Down Vest
Our Reclaimed Down Vests are crafted from repurposed Patagonia down jackets. Made in collaboration with Patagonia, each vest is truly one-of-a-kind and represents a circular economy method of manufacturing that reflects sustainability by upcycling into a new form. The perfect cold-weather accessory to layer over a turtleneck or sweater, the Reclaimed Down Vest features front patch pockets and organic cotton jersey trim throughout.
*Excluded from all sales and promotions.
Composition + Care
• Machine-sewn in our Bldg. 14 production facility
• Made from reclaimed Patagonia down jackets
• 100% organic medium-weight jersey trim
• Available in Black; one size
• Measures approximately 28.5" from shoulder
• Wash gently + Hang to dry
• Repurposed in Alabama
• In stock; ships within 1 – 3 days
Our garments are carefully made to order for you, ensuring we utilize our organic cotton fabrics in the most responsible way.