Rose Shawl DIY Kit
With versatility throughout the seasons, the Rose Shawl celebrates the 10 Year Anniversary of the Alabama Stitch Book. A perfect year-round travel accessory, this shawl features a floral motif and fringe along each end. This kit comes ready-to-sew with all fabric and thread you will need. All kits are made-to-order from 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey.
- Difficulty level: Beginner
- Approximately 14" x 66"
- Shown in: Burgundy/Plum with Camel and Earth appliqué
- Instructions on page 110 of Alabama Stitch Book
- Instructions not included
- Allow up to two weeks for delivery
- Top layer: Stenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey in Burgundy
- Bottom layer: Unstenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey in Plum
- Appliqué layer: Stenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey in Camel and Earth
- 1 spool of Button Craft Thread
- The School of Making label
- Stitch Sampler: 8" x 10" practice sample
- Organic cotton bag for storage
- The School of Making postcards