Striped Scarf DIY Kit
Perfect to practice your embroidery techniques, our scarf kit comes ready-to-sew with all fabric and thread and is hand stenciled with our Variegated Stripe stencil. All kits are made-to-order from 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey. The finished scarf shown here was created using the Embroidery Sampler—add it on to create stitches as shown in The Geometry of Hand-Sewing.
• Difficulty level: Intermediate
• Approximately 18" x 72"
• Shown in: Sand/White and Black/Forest
• Instructions not included; instructions for techniques: found in The Geometry of Hand-Sewing
• Allow up to two weeks for delivery
*Excluded from all sales and promotions.
• Top layer: Stenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey, stenciled at each end
• Bottom layer for placement: Un-stenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey
• 1 spool of Button Craft Thread
• The School of Making label
• Stitch Sampler: 8" x 10" practice sample
• Organic cotton bag for storage
• The School of Making postcards