Swing Skirt Bundle
The Swing Skirt Bundle includes everything you will need to create our Swing Skirt—a flattering and indespensable addition to your sustainable wardrobe. Each colorway has been curated by The School of Making team and includes a total of two yards of medium-weight fabric. The top layer fabric has been custom-printed by Spoonflower using eco-friendly, water-based inks, and the one-yard, bottom layer fabric will be in a corresponding solid color. The bundle also includes four spools of Button Craft Thread, one yard of Fold-Over Elastic, the printed Swing Skirt Pattern with instructions for cutting and garment construction, and a School of Making label. Pair The Swing Skirt Bundle with any of our Studio Books for inspiration and appliqué instructions.
• Swing Skirt Printed Pattern with instructions for cutting and garment construction
• 1 yard of printed 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey for the top layer
• 1 yard of unstenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey for the bottom layer
• 4 spools of Button Craft Thread
• 1 yard Fold-Over Elastic
• The School of Making label
*Excluded from all sales and promotions.
Our garments are carefully made to order for you, ensuring we utilize our organic cotton fabrics in the most responsible way.