The Ezra Kit
The Ezra Kit is fitted through the bust and waist, slightly flaring out above the hips. This kit comes ready-to-sew with all fabric and thread you will need. All kits are made-to-order from 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey.
• Difficulty level: Intermediate
• Cropped Ezra Jacket measures approximately 23" from shoulder to hem; Ezra Blazer measures approximately 28" from shoulder to hem.
• Instructions not included; instructions for construction: available here
• Allow up to two weeks for delivery
Please note: Always test all embellishments for stretchability as deeply embellished cotton jersey may lose some of its stretch through this process. For garments with ample decorative stitching, beading, or embroidery, we suggest choosing one size larger than your regular size. For specific garment measurements, please call +1.256.760.1090.
• Top layer: Stenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey
• Bottom layer: Un-stenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey
• 8 spools of Button Craft Thread
• 6 #7 snaps
• The School of Making label
• Stitch Sampler: 8" x 10" practice sample
• Organic cotton bag for storage
• The School of Making postcards
Our garments are carefully made to order for you, ensuring we utilize our organic cotton fabrics in the most responsible way.
Women's Size Chart
Men's Size Chart