The Keyhole Dress Kit
The feminine and flattering Keyhole Dress is fitted at the bust with a generous flare through the hip to the hem and features a delicate keyhole detail at the neckline. This single-layer dress has elbow-length sleeves. The kit comes ready-to-sew with all fabric and thread you will need. All kits are made-to-order from 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey.
• Difficulty level: Intermediate
• Approximately 42 from shoulder to front hem; 46.5" from shoulder to back hem
• Instructions available here.
• Allow up to two weeks for delivery
Please note: Always test all embellishments for stretchability as deeply embellished cotton jersey may lose some of its stretch through this process. For garments with ample decorative stitching, beading, or embroidery, we suggest choosing one size larger than your regular size. For specific garment measurements, please call +1.256.760.1090.
• Top Layer: Unstenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey
• 2 pieces of Rib Binding
• 1 spool of Button Craft Thread
• The School of Making label
• Organic cotton bag for storage
• The School of Making postcards
Cut, stenciled, ready-to-sew, and designed by you
Women's Size Chart
Men's Size Chart