The Swing Skirt Kit
Our Swing Skirt has an a-line shape, is fitted through the hips, and flares at the bottom. This kit comes ready-to-sew with all fabric and thread you will need. All kits are made-to-order from 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey. Learn how to make this kit by signing up for "The Swing Skirt Techniques & Construction" video course available through Bluprint.
• Difficulty level: Beginner
• Approximately 24” in length
• Instructions not included; instructions for construction: page 76 of Alabama Studio Sewing Patterns
• Allow up to two weeks for delivery
Please note: Always test all embellishments for stretchability as deeply embellished cotton jersey may lose some of its stretch through this process. For garments with ample decorative stitching, beading, or embroidery, we suggest choosing one size larger than your regular size. For specific garment measurements, please call +1.256.760.1090.
• Top layer: Stenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey
• Bottom layer: Unstenciled 100% organic medium-weight cotton jersey
• Fold-over Elastic
• 4 spools of Button Craft Thread
• The School of Making label
• Stitch Sampler: 8" x 10" practice sample
• Organic cotton bag for storage
• The School of Making postcards
Our garments are carefully made to order for you, ensuring we utilize our organic cotton fabrics in the most responsible way.
Women's Size Chart
Men's Size Chart