Through Alabama Chanin’s focus on using sustainable, organic, and local materials and labor, we have committed ourselves to producing quality products made in the USA.
We have spent over ten years studying, understanding, and sourcing each of our materials, ensuring that we offer the best quality products to consumers. During this time, we have built and developed a 100% American-made, sustainable supply chain of organic fabrics. Utilizing these fabrics, we've worked diligently in our community to establish an ethical hand and machine-sewing operation.
Alabama Chanin Collection styles—both hand and machine—are available for wholesale.
We also offer a selection of our Alabama Chanin organic fabrics and notions to wholesale clients.
• 100% organic cotton grown in Texas, spun, knit, and dyed in the Carolinas using low-impact dyes
• Seed-to-Shelf made in the USA
• Machine-sewn items made in our Building 14 production facility in Florence, Alabama
• Made to order; inquire about delivery dates
• Care Instructions: Wash gently + Hang to dry